Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What's Happening!!!

    Lately NJ has been hit by two storms in 2 weeks. I mean come on Mother Nature! Give us a break or flood the school (Joke). Anyways, Sandy hit us pretty hard. I was in the dark for a week and got power back only to lose it again during the Nor Easter. I was up late doing my homework after Sandy hit. I got real fed up with the cool winds hitting my house and making it impossible to study. Thank god for my 5 day holiday and a couple half days too. But seriously, lots of people lost their homes and some even lost lives in these storms. So, if you have any extra canned food or clothes, give them to people who have lost everything. And just to be a little saint, donate money to the Red Cross and be the savior of many innocent lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment