Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Favorite Quote

"When the world says give up, hope whispers in your ear try one more time." This quote was very true and sophisticated. It would give me hope when i i was losing. I would think of the quote and try one more time. It basically it says when all else fails, keep trying, because you might be able to do whatever it is. I find this quote a bit sad yet it makes me proud. For some reason, I think George Washington could have used this quote in a speech to get his troops morale up.
My second favorite is "You were born an original. Don't die a copy." This might sound wierd but once you under stand a bit, you know what its means. You were born original, so don't die trieng to be someone else. Be yourself, and don't be a follower. Be a leader! Stand up and hold your ground. You are an original person, but don't die a copy as there is no honor in that. Be yourself! 
I have many more but i would probably bore you to tears so if you want more please send a comment, or please send me a quote.










P.S- Dear God, i want to die happily in my sleep like my grand father. Not like the passengers in his car at the time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great quotes! I actually smiled at your second one. :)

    ReplyDelete